Saturday, January 19, 2013

Finishing up my latest cowl
it always feels so good to finish up a project.  Anyone who knows me, knows I have tons of half finished projects around.  This cowl was a going to be a prototype that I was going to alter.  
Since I'm mathematically challenged, and this was knitted with a multiple of three's.....I ended up with some extra stitches.  I was going to give this one away, but now I feel like I'd be giving someone a messed up mess.  It's warm and snuggly and no one knows the mistakes but me....so I guess I'll keep this one. And give away the next one...that hopefully will be right!  
Ramoney, my doggy helper, is so patient.  It's like he's asking, "Are you done yet, mommy? I wanna play."  He's my baby, and I can't imagine life without him!
Bye for now....Patti Purly Whirly Girl  

No comments:

Post a Comment